The goal of of the event is to promote and encourage youth enterprises and entrepreneurship, as well as to engage young people to take action in solving the problems in their environments.
Participants meet peers, build contacts, share opportunities and success stories, strike partnerships as they listen to seasoned industry leaders discuss issues pertaining to business and Africa.
This is a special edition and it’s organized on the theme “the connection economy”
1. Using Technology to solve the problems of Africa
2. Raising Capital for your Start-Up
3. The Role of Young People in Community Development
4. Business Growth and Sustainability
- H.E Ambassador Hans Doctor, Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Mark Essien, CEO of Hotels.Ng
- Ethel Cofie, Founder, Women In Tech Africa
- John Dumelo, CEO of JMelo Brands
- John-Patrick Ehouman of Akendewa
The moderator will be Wayne Miranda, CEO of Growth Mosaic.