The publication recognises the Top 30 under 30 pioneering Ghanaian youth from around the world, whilst also featuring forward thinking articles highlighting key industries, innovators and organisations vision for Ghana and Africa.
MAKE YOUR NOMINATION TODAY: CLICK HERE
WHY THE FUTURE OF GHANA PUBLICATION?
We believe the publication will act as a catalyst to encourage greater youth participation with the development of Ghana.
We aim to produce a positive visual resource promoting Ghana whilst also using the publication as a point of inspiration for youth to showcase relatable role models excelling in a variety of industries globally.
The publication launches annually on Ghana Independence day to amplify a forward thinking narrative about the Future of Ghana, showcasing positivity whilst creating platforms to discuss solutions to specific issues the Ghanaian community face in Ghana and the Diaspora.
1. Aged 30 years or younger (as of 6th March 2016)
2. Be Ghanaian (born in Ghana or Ghanaian through birth, via a parent(s) or grandparent(s))
3. Please use the following characteristics as a guide when explaining your reasons for nomination:
- Motivational: Someone who helps to get the best out of others and themselves
- Visionary: Someone who has a desired future outlook of a product or service they wish to or are a part of providing
- Ambitious: Someone whose demonstrated the will to succeed and/or shown a willingness to learn, especially from failures
- Role Model: Someone people look up to. A person who inspires others as a result of something they have done or are doing
- Social Influence/Impact: Someone who as a result of what they do/have done, have a positive of influence within a community
- Communication Skills: Someone who demonstrates their ability to listens to others and as a result helps find solutions to problems for individuals/groups & communities
4. If a nominee was selected as one of the Top 30 Under 30 in 2015, as per the Future of Ghana constitution, they are not eligible for review and cannot be featured as one of Ghana’s Top 30 Under 30 Pioneer’s for the subsequent five  years; in this instance, not until 2019.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
Q. Can I nominate myself?
A. Yes you can, as long as you fit within the eligability criteria detailed
Q. Do nominees have to be based in Ghana?
A. No, this is a global search for young Ghanaian talent. We welcome nominations from anywhere in the world, as
long as the nominee fits within the eligability criteria detailed
Q. Can I nominate more than one person?
A. Yes, but all nominations will have to be made seperatly
Q. How are the Top 30 Under 30 selected?
- An independent committee is be responsible for scoring (from 1-10, according to Nomination Characteristics and the content of the nominators descritption of the nominee within the nomination form), reviewing and sifting all nomination entrants
- The shortlisted candidates are informed and groups of shortlisted candidates are equally distributed to the FOG Judges (nominations are presented without nominates name) for the FOG Judges to initial independently review and score candidates (scoring from 1-10 according to Nomination Characteristics and the content of the nominators descritption of the nominee within the nomination form) whereby the FOG Judges will score and select their top 7 candidates from their group
- The FOG Judges come together to feedback their group of Nominees scores and as a collective group the FOG Judges will conclude by jointly selecting the Top 30 Under 30 Pioneers
- The Publication and annoucement of Ghana’s Top 30 Under 30 2016 Pioneers is officially released on Ghana Independence day on March 6th 2016